I get asked all the time what the difference is between each of the levels of NOBS – so I figured – I should blog about it!
7 Days to Launch – Build a Blog – FREE
This is a 7-day email course, where every day for 7 days you receive a 15-20 minute task to help you get the technical side of your blog up and running. It talks about who your ideal client is, what to name your blog, how to set up WordPress, and how to get your first blog post written. This is a done at your own pace course, and while you can join us in The Blogger Bistro – the course itself does not provide support.
This video course has all the content of the 7-Days-to-Launch course, but includes over 3 hours of video to help walk you through each of the steps above. In addition, it includes content including information on how to use Gutenberg or WordPress 5.0+. It has videos to show how to add text, images, what plugins to use and information on where to get content ideas. This is a do at your own pace course and meant to support you in building your blog. $87
This is where we really start to dig in. All 3 levels of our Blog Lab courses are broken down into 3 sections
Blog Lab 101 is for the beginner blogger who either has a site that is just at the beginning stages or a new blogger who has nothing yet set up. We currently focus on the WordPress platform.
– Everything from 7-Days-to-Launch AND DIY BYOB
– Setting up Google Analytics (and best practices)
– the top plugins you need to make your blog the most effective
– the blogging continuum
– html basics
– where to find ideas for content (you will come away with a list of 40-50 blog titles)
– keyword analysis
– structure of a good blog site
– Search Engines
– Principals for good social sharing
4 week Facebook Mastermind group with 4 group coaching calls. All blogs that go live within the 4 weeks are fully audited. Runs 4-5 times a year – register here to be notified next time it runs. As with all our Blog Lab courses, you have permanent access to this course including ALL updates AND you can audit the Facebook Group as many times as you need.
*** Optional – if you don’t already have a blog set up, pick from one of 6 blog templates and we will do the entire set up for you.
Blog Lab 201 – Not your Ordinary Blogging School
– Google Search Console
– advanced Gutenberg Plugins
– off-page SEO
– advanced copywriting techniques
– email and newsletter tools
– important pages you need to have on your blog
– advanced Facebook promotional Strategies
– advanced Pinterest promotional Strategies
4 week Facebook Mastermind group with 3 group coaching calls. Runs 2-3 times a year – register here to be notified for next enrollment. As with all our Blog Lab courses, you have permanent access to this course including ALL updates AND you can audit the Facebook Group as many times as you need.
– CSS building blocks
– advanced SEO techniques and tools
– monetizing tools and plugins
– refining your ideal client avatar and how that changes your written and promotional strategy
– copywriting tools and techniques to help with time management
– time management tools to keep you working more effectively (less busy work)
– monetizing products and posts, best practices
– marketing using Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
– Google and Facebook Ads
– Affiliates for YOUR products
6 week Facebook Mastermind group with 3 group coaching calls. Runs 2x times a year – register here to be notified for next enrollment. As with all our Blog Lab courses, you have permanent access to this course including ALL updates AND you can audit the Facebook Group as many times as you need.
So, no matter what stage of blogging you are in, we have a course and support waiting for you. Make sure you register for the level you are ready to achieve, and while you are waiting!
Hey, come and check out our Facebook page and give us